A makeup look that is quick & easy, affordable and can make heads turn, is sure worth giving a try. Ethnic makeup truly enhances the whole festive mood and this look works well even on regular days.
Makeup artist Vibhuti Singh, gives you a modernistic twist to this Indian look for which you don’t need to wait for an Indian festivity.
– Concealer – Miss Claire
– Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me in 322.
– Setting powder – NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Powder
– Lipstick – Miss Claire Lip Cream in 17A
– Blush – Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Coral
– Contour & Highlight – Sleek Face Contour Kit
– Green Eye Liner- Lakme Intense Shine Eyeliner in OLIVE used as an eyeshadow
– Gold Eye liner – Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Gold-Lation
– Gel Liner – L’oreal Gel Eyeliner in Black
– Brown Eye Pencil – Chambor
Music Courtesy: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Jua…
For more videos, log onto http://www.glamrs.com
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/user/GLAMRSTV…
Like Us on
Connect with us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113135749…
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ClubGlamrs
Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://www.twitter.com/beglamrs
Connect with us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/BeGlamrs
Connect with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/beglamrs
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone.